In this section
In addition to resources at Johns Hopkins, Maryland has several organizations and services available for victims of crime or domestic/intimate partner violence.
Resources for victims of a crime
- Maryland Crime Victims’ Resource Center
- Maryland Attorney General Victim Services
- Maryland Governor’s Office of Crime Control & Prevention
Baltimore City Police Department
Resources for victims of domestic or intimate partner violence
- Maryland Coalition Against Sexual Assault
- The House of Ruth Maryland
- Turnaround, Inc.
- The Women’s Law Center of Maryland, Inc.