Johns Hopkins Resources
Members of the Johns Hopkins community are urged to report all observed or experienced behaviors of concern and acts of violence to an appropriate campus authority in a timely manner. Reported behaviors of concern and acts of violence will be responded to and handled in a manner that respects the privacy of all involved. If at any time you have questions regarding safety, contact Security. If at any time you are concerned for your safety and require an immediate response, contact Security or dial 911.
Johns Hopkins will not permit employment-based retaliation against anyone who, in good faith, brings a complaint of disruptive behavior or acto of violence, or who speaks as a witness in the investigation of a complaint.
Who to Contact
- Johns Hopkins University Faculty – report incidents to a department chair, dean for faculty affairs, or member of the Risk Assessment Team: George Economas (East Baltimore) or Mark Long (Homewood), Security; Michelle Carlstrom, Safe at Hopkins; Patricia McLean, Office of the General Counsel.
- Johns Hopkins University Staff – report incidents to your supervisor, Human Resources and/or Employee Relations, or Security at 410-516-7777.
- Johns Hopkins University Residents and Fellows – report incidents to your residency or program director, the Dean of Academic Affairs or Postdoctoral Affairs, or Security at 410-955-5585.
- Johns Hopkins University Students – report to your Dean, Director of Student Affairs, or Security at 410-516-7777.
- Johns Hopkins Hospital and Health System sites other than those listed below – report incidents to HR Consulting and Labor Relations at 410-955-6783 or Security at 410-955-5585.
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center – HR, Jessie Kohajda at 410-550-7523 or Security at 410-550-0333.
- Johns Hopkins Community Physicians – HR, Leslie Rhode at 410-338-3500.
- Johns Hopkins HealthCare LLC – HR, Joe Rammacca at 410-424-4615
- Johns Hopkins Home Care Group – HR, Denise Lannon at 410-288-8135 or Security at 410-550-0333.
- Howard County General Hospital – HR at 410-740-7815 or Security at 410-740-7911.
- Sibley Memorial Hospital – HR at 202-537-4750 or Security at 202-537-4674.
- Suburban Hospital – HR at 301-896-3830 or Security at 301-896-2500.
Faculty and Staff Assistance Program (FASAP
Johns Hopkins Student Assistance Program (JHSAP)
Workplace Risk Assessment Program Manager